A comprehensive naturopathic consultation includes iris and sclera analysis (the coloured part and the whites of the eye are examined to shed light on various health issues) and examination of your health history, current complaint and any relevant medical test results.
Armed with this information with a wide knowledge and experience using herbs and the full complement of nutritional supplements available, I draw up an individually tailored health enhancing program which includes one or more bottles of herbal tonics called Homeobotanicals. Almost any type of organic dysfunction and health issue can be covered by these remedies.
The initial naturopathic consultation (60-90 minutes) may include –
- In-depth case taking of current symptoms, health history, medications, supplements, diet and lifestyle
- Examination of your recent medical blood test results – bring these into your first appointment
- Iridology analysis/ Sclera analysis
- Computerised meridian or energetic scan
- Zinc taste test and other tests (For further details see my test page)
Followed by various recommendations which may include –
- Dietary and nutritional advice.
- Supplementation (vitamins, minerals, herbs, and other nutrient formulas).
- 1-2 bottles of a personalised homeobotanical or herbal formula.
- Lifestyle advice.
Your treatment program will include follow up consultations to assess your progress and review the treatment plan. Further consultations may include energy healing (Access Consciousness –the Bars ® or Bowen therapy). Further case-taking or examinations may be completed and your diet and supplementation program modified in order to ensure your progress towards optimum good health.
Examples of conditions that can be helped:
- Back and neck pain
- Hip, Shoulder, Knee, Feet pain
- Chronic illness
- Hormonal related issues
- Digestive problems
Please visit our clinic page to see in-depth the range of assessments and treatments we offer.
If you would like to book an appointment or to contact us please click here
Or, if you would like a Skype consultation, please click here